600, 700, and 2000 Series
Most garage doors installed today are constructed from galvanized steel, which means you won't have to worry about rusting, warping, or rotting. They are crafted and engineered for energy efficiency without sacrificing beauty or practicality allowing you to add value and elegance to your home. Steel garage doors feature attractive wood grain embossed steel and provide maximum energy efficiency with a variety of insulation options to suit your needs. The net result is an energy efficient garage door providing more than five times the insulating value of wood or non-insulated doors. The embossed steel is factory pre-finished, painted on both the exterior and interior with epoxy primer and then covered with a durable polyester finish coat. Additionally, the doors can be field painted to match the color scheme of your home. These series are manufactured to be virtually maintenance free.
- 600 Series consists of 1 3/8 inch thick doors with an R-value of 13.45
- 700 Series consists of 1 3/4 inch thick doors with an R-value of 16.18
- 2000 Series consists of 2 inch thick doors with an R-value of 17.66
- These doors are available in a variety of panel options and colors
- Glass windows are also offered in a range of styles